Your primary care doctor is a key
member of your health care team, coordinating all your care and serving as your
personal health advocate. At Family Medical Center, our doctors are dedicated
to providing you with quality care. Our primary care professionals have access
to diagnostic technology and treatment techniques to provide you and your
family with a wide range of services.
New patients welcome. Most insurance providers accepted, including Medicare.
Natchez Family Medical Center is a part of the Merit Health Medical Group and affiliated with Merit Health.
Services & Specialties
- Children older than 2 years
- Preventive care, including wellness exams
- Vaccinations and screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol
and colorectal cancer
- DOT and Occupational Health
- School and sports physicals
- Chronic disease management, including high blood pressure
and cholesterol, diabetes, coronary artery disease and asthma
- Full service laboratory and x-ray on site
Ruth Darg, M.D.
Education: Universidad San Martin de Porres, Lima, Peru
Internship: University of Texas Medical Branch
Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch
Speaks English, Spanish, and Italian
Walter Dawkins, M.D.
Education: Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe; University of Mississippi School of Medicine
Internship: Boston Naval Hospital
Residency: Naval Regional Medical Center